Words That Inspire - SIMPLIFY
By Julie Cohen
WORDS THAT INSPIRE
A monthly quick shot to motivate you, in less than 45 seconds, from Julie Cohen Coaching
What do you gain if you SIMPLIFY?
to reduce to basic essentials, to diminish in scope or complexity, to make more intelligible.
What it REALLY means:
removing clutter and interference from your life and work; looking at large obstacles as the sum of small challenges; choosing to do less, have less, want less.
Why it MATTERS?
SIMPLIFYing, both physically and mentally, leaves more space for creativity, problem-solving and exploring. Decision making is clearer, communication is enhanced and personal enjoyment is increased.
Questions that INSPIRE:
• What personal or professional situation would you like to SIMPLIFY?
• How would SIMPLIFYing make you feel?
• What do you gain if you SIMPLIFY?
• What barriers are in the way of SIMPLIFYing this situation?
• What one action can you make today to SIMPLIFY?
I would love to hear your answers and comments. Take 45 seconds to reply to these questions at [email protected] . I will keep all responses confidential and reply directly to you.
*(Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary, 1977, G. & C. Merriam Co.)