Inspiration Quotes (16025) - 250 Topics - 16 New updates
Abandoned Quotes (22) Spiritual Sayings - New - 10th May 2017
Acceptance Quotes (61) Spiritual Sayings - New - 10th May 2017
Inspirational Spirit (121) Author Quote List
Free Online Conscious Self Development Courses (8)
Summary: For more than a decade, the Chopra Center for Wellbeing has served as a beautiful, nurturing place where people can come to heal their physical pain, find emotional freedom, empower themselves, and connect to their inner spiritual life. Founded by Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D., the Chopra Center is located on the grounds of La Costa Resort & Spa, a lush coastal setting we fondly refer to as “the sweet spot of the universe.” Throughout the year, guests at the Center enjoy the gentle warmth, fresh coastal breezes, and sunshine of Southern California.
We currently Offer Five Free Self-Help Courses for you to enjoy.
- The raw food craze isn’t exactly a new thing, but it’s certainly gained popularity and attention in recent years. With summer on the horizon and fresh produce bursting at the seams, it’s the perfect time to begin adding more raw foods to your every day. The big question is: How do you incorporate raw foods into your diet in a healthy and balanced way?
- We had the experts weigh in on the raw food craze. Dr. Valencia Porter offers the Ayurvedic perspective on raw food, and Kris Carr shares her tips and tricks on how to eat raw and make it totally delicious. She also shares her crazy, sexy recipes for raw food, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- So get ready to blend, juice, dehydrate, and chop away … and join us as we dive into the pros and cons of eating raw, and set you up with recipes on how to get started.
- Ready to tap into your power as a woman? This free, seven-day program was designed just for you. Featuring the voices of Joan Borysenko, Elizabeth Gilbert, Sarah McLean, and other female leaders, the week-long journey will bring you inspiration, courage, and a deeper understanding of yourself—as a wife, daughter, mother, and friend.
- From insight into how women change over the life phases and years, to advice about how to improve your communication skills and build self-confidence, each day you’ll get tips and advice on one aspect of being a woman in today’s society.
- All you have to do is sign up and we’ll get you started. And the program is completely free of charge, we’ll only ask you to bring an open mind and heart.
- There’s good stress … and then there’s bad stress. Do you know the difference? And how are you dealing with yours? It’s important to be aware of what stresses you out, so you can build a relationship with your biggest stressors and manage the way you react to them.
- Some stress is healthy … it kicks in to protect you in times of need and gives you a sense of focus when you’re about to take a test or give a presentation. It motivates you to rise to the occasion. And in times of emergency, stress can actually save your life.
- Then there is the type of stress that is harmful. It can cause physical, mental, and emotional aches and pains. It can cause your body and mind to overreact to situations, resulting in digestive problems, weight fluctuation, heart disease, depression, and a host of other issues that no one desires or deserves.
- We want to help you manage the good, the bad, and the ugly faces of stress in your life. We are arming you with 10 tried-and-true ways to manage your stress, so you can get on the path to living a healthy and balanced life. Each day for 10 days, we’ll reveal one new tip for you to focus on, and it all starts as soon as you sign up. So get ready, get set …
- We look forward to guiding you on this transformative path to better health and balance.
- Have you ever felt stuck in a rut? Suffered from a problem that seems to be recycling over and over in your life? If you answered yes to either of those questions … you’re not alone.
- When faced with a difficult problem, whether related to our relationships, health, career, or finances, we often look outside to a specific external source for an answer or solution. What we sometimes fail to realize though, is that a solution is always on-hand. And it’s always the best solution.
- As the physicist Albert Einstein famously said, “No problem can ever be solved at the level of awareness at which it was created.” If we can step back and view our own problems—however challenging they may be and however unfair they may seem—from a broader state of awareness, we can understand so much more about the problem at-hand, as well as those solutions to overcome it.
- This four-part online program, based on Deepak Chopra's best-selling book Spiritual Solutions, is designed to help you break down the challenges in your life, see your problems with greater awareness, and blast past fears, obstacles, and anything standing in your way to living life to your highest potential.
We’ll focus on one of these topics each week:
@ Health and Wellbeing
@ Personal Development
ou’ll hear from Deepak Chopra and other experts on these topics that will offer advice and shed some light on how to face the obstacles in your life from a fresh perspective.
@ We look forward to helping you create the life you want to live.
- The ancient wisdom tradition known as Vedanta teaches that being happy for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at any time. Although we tend to avoid thinking about it, we can lose our home, our job, our savings, our health, and our loved ones at any time.
- The Chopra Center's Path to Happiness Series is based on Deepak Chopra's popular books Spiritual Solutions and The Ultimate Happiness Prescription. This is a free, 8-week online series that is easy to access. Simply fill out the registration form and you will receive your first lesson in just a few days.
- Each week you will receive a new lesson with inspiration, exercises, and guidance to help you tap into your own inner source of happiness.
Here is the pathway we will be exploring:
Week 1: The True Source of Happiness
Week 2: Tune into Your Body’s Wisdom
Week 3: Discover Your Absolute Worth
Week 4 Detoxify Your Life
Week 5: Create a Soulful Community
Week 6: Cultivate the Gifts of Mindfulness
Week 7: Find Your True Life’s Purpose
Week 8: Celebrate!
The Happiness Series includes guided meditations, special videos, and other interactive material that you can immediately use to experience the expansion of happiness in your life.
We look forward to joining you for this journey into happiness!
Meditation & Mindfullness - Related Articles - (10)
Articles By Robert Elias
Summary: What exactly is the meaning of this word meditation which we hear more and more frequently during the last years? Where has it come from? What is it for? How is it used? Who are the people using it, and how many are they? What are its effects on the human being, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually? What are its effects on the society? What is the difference between meditation, prayer, positive thought projection and mind control?....Read more here
Inspirational Love & Relationship Advice Articles (18)
Articles By Trudy-Ann Ewan
Summary: As we get older, we start hearing the little pit patter of feet in our minds. We start having dreams of having a husband, two-door garage complete with two point five kids. You may say that you are ready for a relationship. You are not getting any younger and after ... Read more here
Articles By Adam Archer
Summary: True love can stand the test of time. Being with someone for a long period of time allows you to go through different emotions and periods with that person. If your heart has the strength to weather through these different experiences with your lover... Read more here
Articles By Meng Choon Heng
Summary: So, you have met the girl, dated the girl and fallen in love with the girl. There is nothing that hurts more than a partner not returning the strong feelings you have inside. Are you scared of the dating scene and unsure on how to hint to a girl that you want to be more than friends?... Read more here
Articles By Richard Lifeswayz
Summary: If you are deeply in love with your partner and something goes wrong with a result that you break up, your world can turn upside down. The pain from a broken heart cuts like a knife and is very real. Healing a heart broken from love is not easy, no matter what anyone tells you, and you do not need to suffer having a broken heart if there is a chance of making up....Read more here
Articles By Roland Thromes
Summary: Falling in love could happen anytime, like waking up in the morning and you realize that you must have that uniquely exciting person in your life. It's a extraordinary feeling and hopefully the other person feels the same way. True love can develop over time for the both of you if the love between is nurtured.... Read more here
Inspirational Intuition Articles (40)
Inspirational Spirituality Related Articles (316)
Articles By Shirley Rieger
Summary: Physical health provides a person with stamina, endurance and functional strength. Mental health enhances a personâ€™s verbal, analytic and numerical skills. Do you know what benefits spiritual health provide an individual? Spiritual health allows an individual to achieve a sense of peace, fulfillment and joy. However, there are aspects of the self that may hinder an individual to achieve such enlightenment. Here are five influences that each individual must avoid or overcome.... Read more here
Articles By Avalon De Witt
Summary: "Who wants to be afraid? In every moment, each of us is given the choice to love or to fear. A simple choice, one might think. But in this world, with violence, terrorism, war and disease becoming every day life for so many, is there anyone who hasn't struggled with fear?.... Read more here
Free Online Documentaries and Videos (191)
[OR 238MB - Best Quality or 180MB using Normal Quality option on the youtube downloader]
Summary: Categories: Wayne Dyer / WAYNE W. DYER, PH.D., is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He's the author of over 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.
His books Manifest Your Destiny, Wisdom of the Ages, There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and the New York Times bestsellers 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, The Power of Intention, Inspiration, Change Your Thoughts—Change Your Life, Excuses Begone, and now Wishes Fulfilled have all been featured as National Public Television specials.
Dyer holds a Doctorate in Educational Counselling from Wayne State University and was an associate professor at St. John's University in New York. Dr. Wayne Dyer is affectionately called the "father of motivation" by his fans. Despite his childhood spent in orphanages and foster homes, Dr. Dyer has overcome many obstacles to make his dreams come true. Today he spends much of his time showing others how to do the same. When he's not travelling the globe delivering his uplifting message, Wayne is writing from his home in Maui.
[OR 680MB - Best Quality or 220MB using Normal Quality option on the youtube downloader]
Summary: Categories: Wayne Dyer / The greatest gift you have been given is the gift of your imagination. Everything that now exists was once imagined. And everything that will ever exist must first be imagined. Wayne Dyer's "Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering The Art of Manifesting" at the Wanderlust Festival Speakeasy in Squaw Valley 2012 was an event that everybody who attended couldn't stop talking about: it offered a voyage of discovery, complete with tools to begin to tap into the amazing manifesting powers that you possess within you and create a life in which all that you imagine for yourself becomes a present fact.
"You must be able to get to this place in your life where you don't use the evidence of your senses. What your eyes tell you, what your ears tell you, what your stomach tells you. You want to be able to be in a place where you are living from the end as if what you would like to manifest is already there. To make a future dream a present fact you must assume the feeling of that wish as already being filled."
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer explores the region of your highest self; and definitively shows you how you can truly change your concept of yourself. By practicing the specific technique for retraining your subconscious mind, Dr Dyer encourages you to not only place into your imagination what you would like to manifest for yourself, but you are invited to get into the specifics for realigning your life so you can live out your highest calling and stay connected to your Source of being. From the lofty perspective of your highest self, you will learn how to train your imagination in a new way. Your wishes, all of them, can indeed be fulfilled.
[OR 465MB - Best Quality or 275MB using Normal Quality option on the youtube downloader]
Summary: Categories: Wayne Dyer / An amazing and life changing show on PBS by Dr.Wayne Dyer. My recommendation is to watch this show on multiple occasion. If you really study it your life WILL change!
[OR 164MB - Best Quality or 164MB using Normal Quality option on the youtube downloader]
Summary: Categories: Inspirational / Conversations on Compassion with Dr. James Doty and Jon Kabat-Zinn, hosted by CCARE at Stanford University on December 14, 2011.
A pioneer in the application of ancient Buddhist practices to healing in modern medical settings, Kabat-Zinn expounds upon the value of "resting in awareness" not only to facilitate clarity in ourselves, but also as a means of relating to and healing the "dis-ease" in politics, society and the world. Series: "Health Sciences Journal"
Summary: Categories: Inspirational / Louise L Hay is a well known self help author. Louise Hay has written the books 101 Power Thoughts and You Can Heal Your Life. Louise L Hay Talks about using affirmations and meditation to reinforce self love, how to love yourself. Louise Hay has also created Heal Your Body and I Can Do It. Everything has to do with self esteem affirmations. Summary: Categories: Inspirational / Louise L Hay is a well known self help author. Louise Hay has written the books 101 Power Thoughts and You Can Heal Your Life. Louise L Hay Talks about using affirmations and meditation to reinforce self love, how to love yourself. Louise Hay has also created Heal Your Body and I Can Do It. Everything has to do with self esteem affirmations.
Summary: Categories: Macalester College welcomed His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama for a speech to the Macalester community on Sunday, March 2, 2014.
Summary: Categories: Inspirational / Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. Following high school he enrolled at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, but academic life could not hold his interest and he dropped out of college after two years to follow an interest in radio broadcasting. He then became a radio station program director, a newspaper reporter and, ultimately, managing editor, and public information officer for one of the nation's largest public school systems. After moving to the West Coast, he became creator and owner of his own public relations and marketing firm. He then moved to Oregon and became a syndicated radio talk show host. Neale is the author of the renowned With God series and with the help of his wife, Nancy Fleming-Walsch, created the Conversations with God Foundation. Visit our website for more info on past and upcoming shows/guests: www.themooreshow.co.uk
Free Inspirational E-Books / Sacred Texts (225)
Free Online ESP-Psychic Tests (16)
Subscribe to the Free Weekly Intuition E-Newsletter By clicking HERE